Mr S Card it the Temora refueller, good worker doesn't say much.

-----Original Message-----
From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of simon
holding
Sent: Tuesday, 16 December 2008 8:49 AM
To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Temora

Thankyou Mike.
I was quoting the Ethereal Refueller:)
Good luck
Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of
wom...@netspeed.com.au
Sent: Monday, 15 December 2008 8:51 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.

Simon

We flew our first day today - John Rain won every other day
so far.

Scores for today are still preliminary and with a very small
team it is unlikely we will be able to put them up on the
web site as Scott Lennon is a competitor as well as scorer.

Both classes - STD (9 entries) and Open (10 entries) which
includes 15m and 18m gliders - flew a 3 hour AAT today with
30 km radius around Ardlethan, Ungarie and Caragabal. Only 2
outlandings for the day.

Tomorrow is looking OK but there's a lot of water around
with 60 mm of rain since Friday morning here and up to 100
mm in a few areas, which is affecting aerodrome operatios as
well as tasking.

We are a very small crew and the web is not our greatest
priority.

Whose refueller are you quoting? Not the one at Temora!

Mike Cleaver
Comp Director