The below is from Scott Lennon
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For those interested in the State comps at Temora we have now flown 3 days
and this morning is clear skies.  Results are up at www.flytemora.org.au
(thanks Nick). Results for day3 open will be updated after a couple of
outlanding files and some others are included at briefing.

Yesterday was a very interesting day! Launch was completed with a wall of
raised dust approaching from the SW. Our task took us NW then east before
coming back. The AAT 2hr std, 2.5hr open, meant that we would have to come
back through the front some where on the last leg. This provided some
interesting racing and challenging final glides. Winds were about 15kts NW
east of the front then light winds behind the front increasing as you got
lower to about 15kts S on the ground. I found my on the safety numbers
final
glide from the east turned into a marginal look out the side window scrap
home. I heard other similar stories.

3 days to go

Scott

Nicholas Gilbert
Domino Developer

Tel +61 8 8392 2147
Fax +61 8 8276 5844
www.cwines.com.au

Constellation Wines Australia (CWAU) replaced the trading name of the
Hardy Wine Company on 31 March 2008

<<image/jpeg>>