Patch, can i bring a Blanik?

On 24/12/2008, at 6:17 PM, Patching wrote:

David,
Yes the Rally is from Jan 3 to 10th. Hoping for the best weather, wonderful hosts as usual, and great comraderie. Lots of grog too.
Merry xmas
Patch
PS no comment about chzec two seaters, seems people get a little sentimental. suffice to say its the real thing.
----- Original Message -----
From: David Lawley
To: aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 3:36 PM
Subject: [Aus-soaring] AUGC site, Blaniks, vintage rally and AJGC hats

> On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 13:25:48 D S Baker wrote:
> > Is anyone else having problems with the AUGC website? Every time I go to a > > page within the site, I get an authentication request (login popup box) and > > about one in every 3 or 4 times that I hit cancel on it, there is a runtime
> > error thrown up (screenshot attached).
> >
> > Just want to know if it's only me that's having this problem?
> >
> > Dion

Hi all

This site has had this problem for at least a year. I spoke to them about it 6 months ago and it still errors evry time I try and visit.

Cant be too important eh?

Regrding Blaniks, yes they may be ugly and hard to maintain, but I have to say they are lovely to fly, except I find that they sit higher off the ground than most types, so I always land about a foot before I expect.

Now , listen here you weirdo vintage types, (-: Is there a vintage rally at Bordertown this year as in the past?

Gus, if you read this, I ordered and paid for 2 Junior club towelling hats, but only recieved 1 in the post, any ideas?

Seasons greetings and regards

Dave L

Find your ideal job with SEEK Time for change?