From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of C K
Sent: Monday, 26 January 2009 1:53 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Grand Prix - Chile

Congratulations to Uli Schwenk and Tilo Holighaus for placing first and
second in their Ventus 2's and therefore qualifying for the GP final.

On a more pleasing note for Schempp-Hirth, 17 of the 19 entrants flew
Schempp-Hirth gliders. The others being a Diana and an LS6.

Chris

www.schempphirth.com <http://www.schempphirth.com/>