From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Ian Mc
Phee
Sent: Wednesday, 28 January 2009 9:31 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Stemme Rotax 914

Mark Maybe a trip to EASA web site it is amaizing what is there and now
all in English  How ia 914 project going or should I not ask

Ian McPhee
0428824642

2009/1/27 Mark Fisher <m...@spe.com.au>

I am hoping Simon Hackett reads this. I have heard rumours that Stemme
have had the 12 year time life on Rotax 914's lifted or extended by
Rotax .

Can anyone shine any light on this subject?

Cheers

Mark