Happy Birthday must go to the Discus 1!  Twenty Five years ago, the Discus took
to the skies on it's test flight, and what a success it's been :).

Why do I remember this..?  Well, I was bought into the world today Twenty Five
years ago at the un-godly hour of 04:32am! haha.

Some more useless trivia: when speaking with the original 'Woolley' this
morning, he told me that for the first time in 30years there wasn't a Woolley
representing in the competing field @ a Dalby Easter gliding competition.
Bugger!

Hope you all had a great Easter break, congratulations go to Allan Barnes, Mike
Codling, Jim Crowhurst and Tom Claffey for their win @ the Easter comps. Also
well done must go to Andrew Maddocks (representative for Aus @ the FIN JWGC09)
for a sterling result in the performance class, 2nd behind Tomas the
tank-engine!

SeeYou,

WPP