Is there a bug in the system I have received this same email at least 5 times
so far this morning????
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom van Blaricum
  To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
  Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:08 AM
  Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Maiden Flight of ASH 31 Mi.

  Ian,

  You are dead right about the refinishing business, it's a very expensive
mistake  and just shows you shouldn't trust anything that comes out of the land
of Fush and Chups.

   The only other money raising suggestion I have is to give up religion and
sell your soul to the Devil, who knows he may offer enough to cover one of what
we are told by another are only imaginary gliders.

  Financially stressed Ventus Pilot