Colin,

The WWSTPX has all the files in various formats already. Just download them. I thought XCSoar used WinPilot format. I think it is the same as Cambridge.

For those with B500/B2000/B2500 ignore the Borgelt formatted files on the exchange. They are wrong. I told them but it hasn't changed. Just download in WinPilot format and use our PC support programs.

Mike