Narromine Gliding Club is proud to announce the Official Launch of its new
look website!

Come and take a look at www.narromineglidingclub.com.au.

If you are planning when to fly at Narromine, try our Weather Page for all
the Local and National Weather, including BOM 4 day forecasts, RASP
Blipmaps, Radar and daily weather briefings, everything you need to plan
when to come and fly, and where to plan a task.

Download the full selection of GPS waypoints from the Turnpoints page, or
book one of our aircraft direct from the Fleet page.

You can see if your picture is on the Photo Gallery, or be entertained by
our Video Gallery of clips that are mostly gliding related, an interesting
part of aviation, or just really good anyway and all family friendly.

You can also catch up with all the local and informal happenings with the
club on our Club Blog site at http://narromineglidingclub.blogspot.com

Hope to see you all at Narromine Cup Week on 22nd  to 28th November, or at
the NSW State Gliding Championships November 30th to December 4th.  Send
your kids to Narromine for Joeyglide 2009 from 5th December to  12th
December. Or just turn up anytime, you will always be welcome.

Enjoy your gliding and the new Narromine Gliding Club website.

ROSS

Ross McLean
mobile: 0488 270 105

email: ross...@bigpond.net.au

"There are three simple rules for making a perfect landing: Unfortunately,
no one knows what they are"