From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of
bb...@internode.on.net
Sent: Tuesday, 29 September 2009 10:46 AM
To: aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Silicon free polishes?

Thanks to all for the very useful information.

I did contact Meguiars tech support who advised the following products are
silicon free (many of their products are not); however i will certainly check
out the Farecla as well.

M4916   Oxidisation Remover:

http://www.meguiars.com.au/productdetail_2006.php?seq=5&category=SPECIALTY&subcat=Marine%20Care&subsubcat=Surface%20Prep&show=3

M4516  High Gloss Polish

http://www.meguiars.com.au/productdetail_2006.php?seq=9&category=SPECIALTY&subcat=Marine%20Care&subsubcat=Polish%20and%20Protect&show=3

Have also been told that Plexus, which we have already used to clean the
canopy, is full of silicon!  Hard to get away from this stuff!

In any case, Prepsol seems to be the answer for any future problems.

Thanks again for the advice, Bernie.