  From: Ian Mc Phee
  To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
  Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 1:25 AM
  Subject: [Aus-soaring] Fwd: Fw: Spotlight Magazine - Request to
disseminateinformation to civilians [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  Thanks to David Pietsch here is article on vision and aviation from Defence
Aviation Air Force Safety.. Page 5 graph is what i was talking about - 55 year
olds.  There is a bit in the article and some of less interest to gliding but
unfortunately I can say 100% of time i do not see other aircraft but young kids
see them all!!!!

  Evidently my Eye doctor friend Petar N knew all about this.

  I hope there is nobody out there still on dialup as i will be in trouble

  Macca.