Hi Geoff

As you will no doubt be aware that for my sins I will be flying SSO towing
for Horsham Week, as well as for the preceding coaching week.  Obviously
some mental deficiency on my part as to how I get sucked in to these things.

I am not sure what you have worked out with GGC but I am assuming SSO will
be free to be ferried back to Bacchus Marsh on Saturday arvo.  I can get it
back to Bacchus but I will then need to return to Horsham as I will have to
pick up my car and caravan there before heading home.

The best option for me would be if someone from Horsham Flying Club could
follow me down in the Jabiru and bring me back, that is assuming they are
able to arrange that.  Budget-wise thats a bit expensive but otherwise it
will involve checking train times between Bacchus and Horsham or someone
driving down to bring me back.

Any thoughts on this one?

Look forward to catching up at Horsham.

Cheers