I always have them in paper form plus would believe the original Cambridge
CVS50 vario and AU20 audio and that is from 1974 when George Moffat won the
worlds using a Cambridge. Up till then we only had Ball Varios

And Dave (and others) if it plays up give us a call as the fix is usually
done over the phone.  The ones I do not like is MK4 vario (CPT50) and the
CNAV.  I think they are at their use by date.

Ian McPhee
0428847642