To: <aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 1:24 PM
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Problems with Web

Thanks Tim and Matt for your thoughts.
My suggestion to anyone who is having a problem with the web page is to
contact the GFA Office. I have had good support from them. I know that there are some issues with our new website and I can understand the frustration. I
urge you to let the Office know that you are having problems so they can
deal with those problems through our service providers. If you can not get
any help, or information that satisfies you, I then suggest that you contact
the Executive or your Regional Board representative.
I would also remind you that many people are doing their VERY BEST to get
things up to scratch. Many doing the work are volunteers and then there are the office employees who care very much about our sport, our members and the website, so please, when you are providing feedback, please be constructive
and respectful.
All the best
Anita