  From: Bernie Baer
  To: aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net
  Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 8:28 AM
  Subject: [Aus-soaring] Grand Prix (Chile) on OneHD

  The Wednesday and Friday editions of Sports Unlimited on OneHD feaured about
30 minutes of the Chilean Grand Prix, some great air to air footage and
interviews with Sebestian Kawa and others. The show repeats today at 4 PM, and
Tuesday at 3:15 AM, and the gliding starts about 10 minutes or so into the show.

  Saturday, 6 November 2010
  Sports Unlimited (rpt)
  4pm-5pm | One Digital (12)
  4pm-5pm | One HD (1)