From: Anne Elliott
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 5:44 PM
To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Today's weather at Nrm

Strong conditions today, isolated thunderstorms to the north and south; maybe a
late thunderstorm here. Between here and Tullamore it looks like
showers just now. Base about 7/8000ft, lift started about 1300hrs. Harvest
hasn't commenced here. If you would like to receive true daily weather
conditions in the Nrm area please let me know off line or go to my facebook
page.

Anne

Keith Dixon and Anne Elliott

PO Box 189, Narromine NSW 2821 Australia

Phone: +61 2 6889 1229

Keith: Gliding and ultralight instructor; tug pilot

Anne: GFA sub-editor, Soaring Australia magazine; Flat Chat News

www.soarnarromine.com.au

www.flatchatnews.com.au

www.ourafricansafari.com.au

www.vintaglidersaustralia.org.au