The matter of the gliding at Caversham DVD has risen to the top of my to do list.

I have 8 copies of the DVD.

I discovered I didn't have a DVD burner after all and I couldn't figure out how to convert to a format suitable for youtube so if Patch and the others would give me their postal adresses for shipping I'll see to it in the next few days.

Patch, will you make sure one goes to the museum if I send you two?

Mike

Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments since 1978
phone Int'l + 61 746 355784
fax   Int'l + 61 746 358796
cellphone Int'l + 61 428 355784

email:   mborg...@borgeltinstruments.com