From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Adam Webb
Sent: Monday, 20 December 2010 3:59 PM
To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Mobile Phone Networks

Hi All,

I'm looking at changing mobile phone networks. Does anyone know any details
on which networks have best coverage (especially country NSW where I do most
of my XC flying)? I understand that some networks are near useless outside
the CBDs and increase the chance of a long walk after an outlanding.

Cheers

Adam