  From: Tim Shirley
  To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
  Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 12:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Ipad

  The best option for glider instrumentation  is a properly made gliding
instrument.  All else is a distraction at best and dangerous at worst.

  If you think a driver with an iPhone glued to his ear is dangerous, try the
guy on the other side of the thermal.  Yes, I have seen it done.

  Leave the bloody things on the ground.  Or at least, switched off in your
pocket.

  Cheers

  Tim

  tra dire e fare c`è mezzo il mare