The Pixel Qi screen is full refresh rate. That is what is unique about it.
I have had one since 2008 in a OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) which I used to
develop for. The creator of that screen went on to create the company.
I will have XCSoar running on it within a few weeks, will post pictures and
videos outside to see how it goes.

Scott