Hi,

Regrettably I advise that the Easter Comps, planned for the 16-23 of April at
Dalby has been cancelled. But there is some good news!!

There has been a suggestion made that a mini-regatta could be run at
Goondiwindi
airfield, and provisionally the dates will be the traditional Easter long
weekend. GQ is considering Goondiwindi as a potential aletrnative site for
Easter Comps so this is our opportunity to assess the suitability of the site.

The purpose of this email is to gauge any interest there may be to attend this
event. If you're interested, please let me know at this email address or ring
me
on 0409059929. We'll need some minimum numbers to run this so please let me
know!!

Regards,

Dave Donald
GQ President