  From: Robert Hart
  To: Soaring in Australia
  Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 5:18 PM
  Subject: [Aus-soaring] Meteorology for Glider Pilots C E Wallington

  Hi

  I am looking for a copy of this key Australian gliding meteorology text which
has been out of print for quite some years now.

  I have searched online and cannot find a single secondhand copy for sale
anywhere.

  If someone knows of a copy sitting quietly ignored on a bookshelf somewhere,
please could you let me know as I would like to acquire a copy.

  Tks

--
Robert Hart                                  ha...@interweft.com.au
+61 (0)438 385 533                           http://www.hart.wattle.id.au