Pam,

Apparently some of the early Flarms failed when updated, and need to be
returned to the manufacturer for modification.

This happened to one of ours.

From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Pam
Kurstjens
Sent: Monday, 2 May 2011 10:57 AM
To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Flarm trouble

We have updated our old type OzFlarm to 5.03 and it does not work anymore.
When flying, it has two red lights on all the time Tx-Rx and GPS).

When I try to open it in Flarm Tool, it does not work, the only option
available is 'recover'. When I try this, a page opens where it says
something like 'hold button down until update begins'. What button is this?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Pam

18:34:00