I am not sure of problem here but having been in a club with member
maintained airfield and council maintained field give me a council field at
almost any cost as I am sick and tired of fixing tractors/slashers etc as
they always break down in middle of summer season. Then there is burst water
pipe as well as all the extra airport operators insurance for your own
airfield. 85% of club membership should never be let near a tractor - they
have no idea

Ian McPhee