Anthony + all

Well the person myself, my friend Todd Clark and welder Rowan Lloyd have
used for the past 30 years and very gliding friendly,  Dafydd
Llwellyn decided to not renew his authority and rushed my last outstanding
job through before the REG 35 went to the aviation grave yard.
He decided to RETIRE at age 75!!!!!!!!     GRRRRRRRR

So I am stuffed and am afraid the powers that be in GFA are not real
helpful (suppose they can not be - they stick to book)   So any good or
great ideas in aviation airworthiness I get can no longer be made legal.
 It is sad day that correct paperwork takes precedence over obvious
aviation safety. I will not go into what I consider a clear cut example but
maybe we need a accident or even death for us all to wake up.

Very sad situation

On another matter has anybody had issues with that Indian Doctor that runs
CASA medical dept.  If you do please send me a 1/2 page of the issue as a
friend of mine (ex Senator in Parliament of Aust) would like questions
asked in the Senate but needs good amo - after 3 months he got his class 2
through but not before threats to McCormick about the total slackness of
the AvMed dept loosing several pieces of paperwork.  Hopeless.

Ian McPhee

PS  1   DJL would charge about $330 for a tow release certification for a
tug~ others in Sydney would want $2000 plus!!!!
PS  2    Allan Kerr may be worth a try but I do not really know him.
Another guy is ??? Punchen at Townsville and remembers me from the days he
used to fly at Keepit