I would have thought that this is a mandated reportable incident via the Fed
Gov body delegated with that authority - ATSB.

Will there be a formal report from the ATSB?

From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of ian mcphee
Sent: Wednesday, 25 April 2012 11:12 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] GFA Site/accident

Regretfully Coroners reports can take a long time to come out and can be a
bit of a white wash regretfully.
30 or 40 years ago there was a double fatal in WA in a T61 falke and coroner
made good recommendation and GFA did not act but after reading same I did.
It was a John Denver job in placement of fuel shut off valve.
Ian Mcphee

  _____