G'day All,
I recently purchased a new logbook from the GFA, with the goal of using it to
log only my competition soaring flights.  I just made my first entry, though
upon making my second I realised it's lacking a couple key columns.  Can you
believe that it doesn't have the following..?
NO Glider Registration; andNO Cross-Country kilometers flown column.
I know not everyone is interested in Cross-Country, naturally - each to their
own.  Though I feel as though one of the major pushes of the GFA is to
encourage XC and to see people staying within the sport.  I find it hard to
imagine that there isn't a spot for this in their official logbook, almost as
to say - we don't recognise or care for it.

SeeYou,WPPwww.facebook.com/W3Racing