Hi john, strange problem this. We sent an FSG71M to Arnie with the same
problem. He reporrted it was working perfectly! So we borrowed &
substituted another FSG71M & the problem disappeared, Did the same with
another & again worked perfectly, which suggests maybe the connector on the
TX is faulty. Suggest you borrow an FSG71M & try it. Regards,  Bill