Hi Don,

I have a professionally made Cobra one-person rigging stand which works well with a clamshell trailer. It has only been used half a dozen times since new, and is unmarked.

I am seriously considering selling mine as it is not being used - I live next door to the airfield and the glider is rigged and hangared most of the time. Contact me off-list if you are interested.
Untitled Document

Cheers

 /Tim/

/tra dire e fare c'รจ mezzo il mare/