Thanks to feedback from the contest director of the World Hang Gliding
championships at Forbes, I have discovered
an error I made when setting up these two new regions. Specifically, the Land
Surface Model specified was incorrect
and consequently the hi-res Temora and Narromine maps were significantly more
conservative than the lo-res NSW maps.

This has now been corrected; and this afternoons output is now more similar to
the NSW maps.
At least the Narromine run is; the Temora run wont be finished until after 7 PM.

Run completion times are:

Morning runs:
NSW        5 AM
Narromine 6 AM
Temora     7 AM

Afternoon runs:
NSW        5 PM
Narromine 6 PM
Temora     7 PM

Regards, Bernie.

Hi all,
I have added two new RASP areas to the NSW RASP ; Temora and Narromine. Still
in the testing stage, and only work for the 'Current' forecast period but these
maps are at 6Km resolution compared to the full NSW maps at 12Km. Takes a lot
more computing time, hence they cover a smaller area but they overlap and cover
most if not all of the typical tasking areas. They run twice daily so you get
an evening forecast and an updated forecast in the morning. The colour scale on
some maps differs from the NSW maps but that will be fixed after this
afternoons run. Let me know how they go.Available on the Univiewer  and
RASPtable interfaces at:
http://blipmap.walsys.net/TABLE/NEWSOUTHWALES/FCST/index.html

If it doesn't work for you (especially RASPtable) it's possible you may need to
delete any existing cookies for 'blipmap.walsys' then refesh your browser.

Regards, Bernie.