At 07:30 AM 12/03/2013, you wrote:
I'm starting to hear things too, something about adopting the pre-preg lay up manufacturing process.

WPP

It is about time for pre pregs. Can't be repaired I've been told is the downside.

The V2 was announced nearly 20 years ago so it is about time for a new glider.

80% scale Quintus wing gives 18m with aspect ratio 36. Any bets? I've seen where 36 was calculated to be the optimum AR for an 18M glider. A bloke in Austria had a design for an 18M glider some years ago. Originally AR 47 or so, later revised to 36. Fly Shift. Website had disappeared last I looked.

Hopefully the water ballast system will be better than the one in the Quintus.