Can anyone tell me why the pilot qualifications for State Championships are
different between Queensland and NSW ?  Some of the differences are pretty
minor, but is there any reason they should not be the same ?

Issues: Qld: 20 hrs solo vs NSW: 25 hrs solo.  Qld Silver C distance vs NSW
Silver C plus one 300km flight. Qld 10 aerotows vs NSW no requirement.

Can't see any significant differences between Warwick and Lake Keepit which
would justify different requirements for each site.

Personally, it's the second one which causes me a problem because, although
I have done a number of 300km plus flights, total time has not exceeded 5
hours, and I see little point in just hanging around for 5 hours to get a
boy scout badge.

John