[ Simon pops up and makes a rare comment ]

Mike, I'm sure you mean well, but attacking the person rather than the issue
isn't good form - on any mailing list. Debates of this sort work much better
without ad hominem attacks.

They can often lead to impugning people who seriously are not deserving of it.
I know Michael T and he absolutely isn't deserving of that attack in any sense
(then again, neither is anyone else).

Attack the issue, by all means - with both claws, mate. But not the people.
Please.

Thanks,
  Simon

[ Simon now returns to quietly lurking - having not done nearly enough gliding
of late, due to his brain being consumed of late with working on an IFR rating ]