Hello All you wonderful, wonderful people

As you can probably guess I need some help, many of you are saying we knew
that already. !

But Late last week I had our "first" mid-week tug pilot pull-out.
He was due to start on the 21/10.

I am calling out to you guys and gals, if you can spare a day or two or even
a week. To help the club out until I can source another pilot.
I would very much appreciate it.
I can't say how much flying you will get.
But if I can work out a roster then I can announce it to the members.
If today's weather is anything to go by we are in for a good season.
Please send me dates. And not the blonde kind, well hang on, no, no, just
calendar dates.

Thanks
Mark Goodley
GCV Tug Master