Dear Jennie,

Turn on your unit. When it starts click the multi switch to the right.
Next after the vario page is GPS bad, No navigation for TP.
One more move to the right.  You get GPS BAD, No navigation for TSK.  Click in
the centre.
Task edit page.  Move up and down entering or deleting Start, turn points and
finish.
Click on each turn point and go down to zone,  set A1 to 180 for a circle and
R1 for the radius.  A12 is Auto.  I forget what the other things do but you can
define a start line and a sector.
Click zone and go to view.  You get a picture of what you have programmed as
the zone.

Yours
Peter Champness