Some have recently had problems with the AVier/V2/GliderGuider device(they are all the same thing) when running XCSoar or LK8000 and trying to use the internal GPS as GPS source. The problem doesn't occur when using Flarm or other external GPS data.

Seems the folks at LK8000 have fixed their problem with this: http://www.postfrontal.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7406 Sems to have been a software problem and I suspect the code for the device driver may have been common to both sets of software as LK8000 is a branch of XCSoar.

I don't know what the current status of XCsoar is with this. Last I heard they weren't going to do anything. If you've heard anything please let us all know.

Mike

Borgelt Instruments - design & manufacture of quality soaring instrumentation since 1978
www.borgeltinstruments.com
tel:   07 4635 5784     overseas: int+61-7-4635 5784
mob: 042835 5784                :  int+61-42835 5784
P O Box 4607, Toowoomba East, QLD 4350, Australia