From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Pam
Sent: Monday, 23 December 2013 2:29 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: [Aus-soaring] World Record Claim - Lisa Trotter

Lisa Trotter flew an FAI 1000km triangle on 21/12/2013 in an LS8 / 15m from
Tocumwal. From preliminary analysis, the Triangle Distance is 1026.80 km,
and the speed 102.73 kph.

This flight will result in one World Feminine Record Claim, several
Continental Record Claims both General and Feminine, and several Australian
National Records both general and feminine.

I will post a full list of the records claims as soon as I have them ready.

Pam