If it is only mb out then there is a grub screw in side near adjuster which
should have blue tack to seal it. UN screw most of the way re set then
screw in till bottoms then BACK OFF HALF TURN and real seal.

If it needs to be run through chamber then can do it but be warned winter
will be out a bit more than I like.

If sticky then I suggest back to winter po box 6, Jungingen for service in
Germany as only they really know there instruments and have parts on hand
if needed.

Ian mcphee
0428847642
On 18/01/2014 6:05 PM, "David Cleland" <davidlclel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a *reliable* instrument company that can calibrate 2
> 1/4” or 57mm Winter altimeters?  I have heard stories of a Moorabbin
> instrument company whose repairs have been satisfactory .  What is the
> typical cost of a calibration?
>

> Cheers
>
> David Cleland
>
> 0417 766 208