The Australian Junior Gliding Club has decided to vastly improve our online
presence. We wish to create an online source of information on all aspects
of gliding, targeted at juniors (i.e. under 26 years old) but also relevant
to the general population.

This short survey was created to discover what information the greater
community thought should be displayed and where it should be displayed.

If you could fill it out and pass this link on to anyone you think would be
interested (not just pilots), that’d be great!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BZ96PXJ

Regards,

Sam Schoneveld
Treasurer