Here it is. Note you need to advise your serial numbers and email in order
to receive the new version

Ian mcphee

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Richard Kellerman" <richard.keller...@gmail.com>
Date: 25/02/2014 7:31 AM
Subject: Not a Test!

> Except possibly of your collective patience.  Good news:
>
> All:
>

> The first official release of the ClearNav Vario Cross Country Software
is now available on our website.  Please note that the preview version of
the XC software is no longer available and that installed versions will
stop working on or about the end of February.

> Please notify your customers who have either purchased, or expressed an
interest in purchasing the XC product.

> For your customers to run the new release we will need to know the
customer's email address and the three digit serial number of the ADC
(that's the black box about the size of a pack of cards) and you the dealer
will need to provide proof of purchase in the form of an invoice copy
emailed to  sa...@clearnav.net.  As soon as we have the needed information
we will prepare a license tied to the ADC serial number and email it to the
customer.  Installation instructions are available here.