From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Justin Sinclair
Sent: Friday, 14 March 2014 6:04 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Cc: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] I have zero memory these days

Must be dementia, I can't believe that you sat up at the Kingaroy bar and
promised to fund a new lnav package into the Astir and now you pretend to
forget, guess you have forgotten about the business class tickets to the worlds
for the whole team. Just as well we have that picky of you and the goat :)

Justin Sinclair

17 Queen st.

Scarborough Qld 4020

Hm 07 3885 8949