Last time I spoke to  Gary  –more than two years ago ?????- he had been earlier
directed by his employers to have nothing further to do with glider imports
into Oz. [Be aware that things change!]

Maurice has gone, but his employers are still in the game. ITM ( International
Trade Management), based in Tullamarine is the company. I have no idea re the
quality of their current service. As always, do your homework, and then make
your own informed decision.

As a small aside, Maurice  once told me that all he did was organize the
movement of  Leggo Blocks from here to there. Quite apt in an understated way.
HOWEVER in the reality, please be aware that there is a LOT more to it than
that!

Chris, have you given any thought to contacting the likes  of Tom Gilbert or
Bernard Eckey for a few tips?

Gary