From: Staff Travel <staff.tra...@virginaustralia.com>
Date: 9 September 2014 10:25:06 AEST
To: All - VA Internal and Contractor Staff <all.st...@virginaustralia.com>
Subject: Staff Family and Friends Offer - 30% off Saver Lite and Saver Fares - use code MNX68

Good Morning All,

Due to a fantastic response from the recent Staff, Family and Friends offer revenue management are releasing another one week special starting today!

These fares are available on our public website by entering the special promotion code MNX68.  These selected routes offer a 30% discount on Saver Lite and Saver Fares for the travel period 10 September – 23 September inclusive and will be on sale until 15 September.  Remember as these are commercial fares,  full terms and conditions apply as per the website and ticket purchased.

Staff travel cannot assist you with bookings, changes and cancellations.  Bookings are only available online and subsequent changes/cancellations should be made through the website or the GCC.

Virgin Australia Holidays are also offering a 10% discount off their entire package deals, just enter the same discount code MNX68 before finalising payment

Please share this fantastic deal with your friends and family and don’t forget to check out our exclusive staff hotel discounts on our People Benefit page.

Kind Regards

Staff Travel

Fares are not restricted to Virgin Australia Staff members and can be booked by the general public