Hi Teal,
Yeah, I remember you, from a few years back. Sorry to hear that you were
injured, and could not fly for a while. It appears that you have now recovered
enough to contemplate rejoining the flying (hopefully specifically the gliding)
community.

Your comment " ..... demonstrated to be quite plausible." particularly took my
eye. So very true ..... but I think you have already been around the gliding
scene enough to know that in general, most gliding blokes are OK, and in the
vast majority of cases, are in fact real nice people. [Perhaps I should
rephrase that last sentence re "cases"? There are indeed some hard cases about!]

It is (unfortunately), very apparent, that gliding for women is somewhat
different to gliding for males. If you have been keeping your finger on the
pulse, you will know that this is an issue that is being addressed, not only
here in Australia but worldwide.

I am sure that you are aware that there is a strong woman's gliding group
active here in Oz.

If I can help further, please contact me offline, or give me a bell 03 5352
4938.

Kindest regards,
Gary