You could google Jeremy Pickett-Heaps and find some info on a Skylark 4 both at
Waikerie and at a former Canberra Gliding Club site at Gundaroo.

See fonseka.com/wavelength/Autumn_07.pdf

You could even talk to Colin Vassarotti who may have been a syndicate member.

There was also my first solo, a Slingsby T 35 at RAAF Laverton in the1960's
that I last heard of in a hanger at Tocumwal.

Just to add to the mill

Alan Wilson.    Canberra

Sent from my iPad