From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Mike Borgelt
Sent: Saturday, 20 December 2014 4:50 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] OzRunways/Avplan

Yes. If you search for the names of the apps you'll see the deals.
They are good deals, updating data is on line, all the charts are available for
all of Australia, flight planning is easy as is filing.Much better SA while
airborne as you can get updated weather, Notams etc as well as weather radar.
We carry 2 iPad minis in the BD-4 running the programs so have backup. Had
Telstra mobile data coverage all the way to Perth including the Caiguna to
Esperance leg which doesn't actually follow a highway.

Mike

On 20 Dec 2014, at 4:37 pm, Peter Champness