Thanks and congratulations for a job well done, Scott.

From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Scott Lennon
Sent: Sunday, 21 December 2014 10:28 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] NSW state comps - the last time!!!

Last update to the scores is now on Soaring spot

All classes scored finally.

http://statecomps14.nswgliding.org.au/

Just my own personal thanks to people who helped the scoring along the way,
Heath for his upload page and server, Nick for the original website setup, Tim
for scoring scripts and ongoing fault resolution, Ailsa and Matt for helping
sort out the final chaos the last couple of days. (We were always going to be
in trouble when a super computer takes 70 min to score one flight).