If using this ClearNav MFD system please ensure you have the latest
software installed currently 2.2.0.73. Hopefully soon there will be a new
voice which will be a BBC announcer voice rather that awful American
accent.  David Masson who does the software is English!! and we both agree
on that point.

There is going to a bit of delay in having the  CLEARNAV II upgrade done as
Americans seem to have jumped in first. I will talk to customer upgrade
number 1 (a friend ) shortly for his impressions.

Also if removing a clearnav vario for upgrade to secure logger please do an
upgrade of software before removal and then the display is up to date.

The Garmin date issue.  The Garmin GPS25 engine internal battery
replacement (model 20 logger) or the conversion of Cambridge 302 from GPS25
engine to the GPS15xL-W is going well so far.

I would like to think all have checked their UTC DATE & time by now in
model 20 logger or 302 vario or 302A logger, (in 303 page up or down on the
latitude page)

That's all for a while I hope.

Ian mcphee
0428847642