Hi Bernard

I am a little on the fence here. My preference for technical books is eBook. I
own so many technical books in my field, literally purchasing a new one almost
weekly. Having access to eBooks on things like Safari Online is a great
advantage in my field of programming.

That said I like physical books. Especially the non-technical type.

This is where I am on the fence a bit. Your book is technical, but also one I
have enjoyed reading at home, in a casual environment. My technical books don’t
generally get read cover to cover, and there is often a lot of index and search
use to allow me to find the specific topic I need.

I would say that I am 60:40 in favour of printed book.

Good luck.

Scott