Regretfully the decision has been made to cancel this years Easter Competition
that was to be held at Goondiwindi.   The principal reason was a lack of
competitors.    There were not sufficient entrants to justify the commitment of
the organisers, it was a risk financially and the small numbers in the classes
gave little competition.
It is unfortunate however we felt it better to cancel rather than try to run a
sub-standard event.   We will commence planning in a couple of months for
Easter 2016.  Watch for our announcements.
For those who have made the commitment to go to Goondiwindi this year all is
not totally lost for you.   Warwick Club intend to fly all week and offer
non-competitive scored soaring for those interested.   If you are interested
contact Warwick club   www.warwickgliding.org.au

Lindsay Mitchell
President
Queensland Gliding Assoc. Inc.

Experience is what makes you pause briefly before going ahead and making the
same mistake.              Alfred E. Neuman.